Friday, January 22, 2010

7 Reasons Why I Should be Turned into a Vampire

1. I'll never complain I have to sleep during day time and wake up at night. This lifestyle suits me very much. Certainly sunbathing by the beach is nice but I can forgo it.


2. I'll never complain it's too boring to have an eternal life. There are so many things to see, so many things to learn, so many places to visit, one lifetime is certainly not enough. I'll pick up a few more languages, read more books, closely follow the latest fashion, keep updating myself with all the new technologies, etc etc

3. I'll never complain that life's lonely without a partner. After all, I've been living alone for so long, it doesn't make a difference to live like this for another millennium.

4. As such, I'll never ever commit suicide, like that stupid Louis in Interview with the Vampire, Godric in True Blood, or Edward in Twilight saga. 

5. Last but not least, I'll never complain having to sleep in the coffin. Sharing a room with someone is terrible, not to mention sharing a bed. I like complete darkness. Besides, I find it hard to fall asleep when someone is sleeping beside me.

So, if any vampire out there is reading this, come and turn me into one of your gang.

Yours truly, the Miseducated Min

1 comment:

  1. #3 sounds sentimental hmm. Cheerz. Well written especially 2nd last line LOL

    ReplyDelete